Raindrops

"To Every Word Of Love I Heard You Whisper, The Raindrops Seem To Play A Sweet Refrain."




Friday, December 5, 2008

D & D at Hilton

Tada Valueless Cashcard
Pretty Ladies My Dept
Pretty me..

Company 1st D&D in 15yrs..Management declare 3pm release for all...

However, my boss came saying it's 4pm for us provided we have to finish our work then we can leave...

So I bring my makeup barang to work n prepare to go straight to Hilton.

The new colleague of mine scare no time to go back change...my boss saw me in my dinner wear jus shoot out from her bloody mouth.."can ask Eileen help u do ur work what..since she is all set to go"... WTF


I reply that I still need to makeup n do my hair..Guess what..my boss said very sarcastic things like "still need to makeup n do hair ah? u think going to wedding dinner?" Afterwhich she ask another colleague Orchard where can go do hair n makeup....nothing to say


1st time attend a company D&D, it's not what I expected. Since it's FOC I shall just enjoy myself for the nite...