Raindrops

"To Every Word Of Love I Heard You Whisper, The Raindrops Seem To Play A Sweet Refrain."




Sunday, November 16, 2008

Joyful Day





Today is such a wonderful day!!!

My "Eldest Daughter" is marrying Colin today at Changi Village Hotel!!!

Jes have been stress out over this ROM for past few months. However, all the stress are worth while coz everything is so in place and Jes is so beautiful today!!!

Though Jes, Tricia & me were colleagues for only 3 mths, it did not stop our friendship to grow..in fact, it nurture from there..

Solemnization is simple yet heartwarming (well, not to mention our kan jiong couple's funny moments)

Tricia ask if I have a 冲动to get married.

Well, seeing all my friends are blissful attached or married, who won't think of settle down..

However, I leave it to fate ba...