Raindrops

"To Every Word Of Love I Heard You Whisper, The Raindrops Seem To Play A Sweet Refrain."




Thursday, November 27, 2008

Filling Lunch


Meet Eddy for Shanghai lunch today...

Both of us like the fish as it's very nicely done. This meal is very filling so our dessert plan have to abort.

Singapore is really boring..so we decided to catch a movie at "The Cathay".

While thinking of what show to watch, my "dear boss" called..saying that I need to go back office and submit my online company policy by today!!! Shit her!!! Of course I did not go back...this shows that my company really sucks.

Finally decide to watch "Four Christmas".

Went to have coffee & nua as the show is an hour away...

Nice show for couples who don't like commitment...but we are not an item..haha

I give dinner a miss as I am still full...