Raindrops

"To Every Word Of Love I Heard You Whisper, The Raindrops Seem To Play A Sweet Refrain."




Saturday, October 18, 2008

Sick & Tired

October is not a good month for work...

My boss's stupid attitude towards me is coming back again only this time round there is under current...keep having a bad feeling that they are having some 惊天大阴谋..

Keep picking on me & even tell me off in-front of new girl...WTF..
This WOMAN boss of mine does not deserve any respect from me at all..

No wonder they all say working under a female boss is the worst that can happen to you..
Now I have the taste of it..

Used to be cheerful @ work no matter what problems I faced..
Not anymore...now my face can sweep the floor..now situation very bad 四面楚歌, 奸臣当道阿。。。

Frens told me not to kena trick by her...must 白忍成金,千万不要便妖精....
Hopefully I can survive till end of the year...

I wouldn't dare to think for Nov le...