Raindrops

"To Every Word Of Love I Heard You Whisper, The Raindrops Seem To Play A Sweet Refrain."




Monday, October 13, 2008

Women's Day Out 2008

Finally after long wait..WDO is here!!!

1st time attending, working out in public "Ngee Ann City Civic Plaza" is a totally new experience..
Haven't been exercising for a long time & yet I sign up for 2 days event..bravo



11 Oct Kakis

The "Tan" sisters, my aunt & her fren, Sarah, Janet (Alice's fren), Joe, Meixin & Meixin's sis

All of us sign up for the same event except our dear Sarah (who sign up for the whole day!!)
She told me it was crazy...lol

Didn't go shopping with my family. Hit my bed @ 10pm...haha



12 Oct Kakis


Joe, Meixin, Jane & of cos ME..


After the workout..we were all so hungry & dinner here we come!!!



Took a cab home as we were all so tired..
Although very tired after workout, I can't sleep well cos Mon BLUE...