Raindrops

"To Every Word Of Love I Heard You Whisper, The Raindrops Seem To Play A Sweet Refrain."




Friday, October 17, 2008

Day Off





On Leave today..
with all those actions of my stupid boss..i can't really enjoy my entitlement...haiz
Part 1
Call Bao up & she suggest we (with her bf too) go CCK Mac..Craving for fries so I agree..hee
In the end..we end up in Siam Kitchen..

Manage to divert my attention when teasing Damien..sorry boy :(
Part 2
After which, I went off meeting Sarah for some belly dancing costumes @ Arab St..
OMG..those costumes ranging from $550-$850!!!

We were so shock upon hearing it..Sarah tot is cheaper to buy in S'pore but the price is the same in Europe!!!

In the end, we went to Deepavali Bazaar @ Little India..Sarah manage to buy few accessories & Punjabi Suit for her baby sister & herself..those Punjabis look really pretty!!

Enjoy ur company Sarah!!
Part 3
Then we parted & I went to visit my Grandpa..