Raindrops

"To Every Word Of Love I Heard You Whisper, The Raindrops Seem To Play A Sweet Refrain."




Tuesday, August 5, 2008

31 July 2008_Long Awaiting Clear Vision

Went back to Paragon for surgery @ 6pm, the patients were given a booklet of what to expect & the risk involve to read & sign while waiting for the op.

The nurse also gave us our medi pack which consist of eyedrops, eyeshield, tape, eye wipes, antibiotics, panadol & list of "To do" & "Not To Do".

Dr Tay was held up with things & so my op was delay for an hr..so I inform my fren who suppose to pick me up after op about the delay.

Finally, it's my turn for the op..
Although it's a very short op (the duration is only 15 mins for both eyes)..
I started to feel scare when I lay on the surgery bed & I had to hold on to the nurse's hands..

Dr Tay is very patient & he told me what he's gonna do to my eyes..(I'm not listenin to him most of the time..haha)

I feel more relaxed after the 1st eye & soon enough the whole op complete..

I was tearing badly & can hardly open my eyes as I find those lights so glaring...

Manage to see my hp screen & I contacted my fren...he can't send me home cos got to rush for a sudden appt...can't blame him for that so I get a nurse bring me down & took cab home.

Sleep through my journey as I can't open my eyes, got my mum to wait for me downstairs..
Gobble down my dinner, took panadol & went straight to bed..

Halfway drifting to dreamland..My fren called & apologised that he can't fetch me home, the other 2 asked if I am doing good...