Raindrops

"To Every Word Of Love I Heard You Whisper, The Raindrops Seem To Play A Sweet Refrain."




Thursday, July 31, 2008

Lasik Evaluation

After the Pre-Evaluation last Saturday, Yen book an appointment @ 10am with me to do a full evaluation today (I wore my contacts that time so the readings might not be accurate).

So after laying off contacts for 3 days, my eyes are prepared for the series of tests..

Finally at ard 2pm, I manage to meet my surgeon, Dr Marc Tay.
He suggest it's better for me to do the norm blade method due to my high degree & my corneal will not be too thin (which there be room for enhancement shld I need one)

So everything is fine & my eyes are suitable to do Lasik, so Yen schedule me for surgery today @ 6pm.

Without hesitation, I agree to do the op TODAY...

So Bye-Bye to my 950 (L) & 1050 (R) degrees ^^