Raindrops

"To Every Word Of Love I Heard You Whisper, The Raindrops Seem To Play A Sweet Refrain."




Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Ma Maison






"Family Outing" with my Nu Ers'...clueless of what to eat for dinner at Bugis in the end went to Ma Maison..

Cottage style deco..relax n cosy

Our food has got "abit more salt" then it should have. Generally the food still ok..

1st time tried Escargots, both Tricia n Jes said they like n it's very nice..I still have my doubts..
Hmm..its black in color but smell nice..i oso dun noe what guts i have, just pop 1 of it into my mouth..NICE!!!!!

Without further delay I finished off the 2nd one...lol

Pay $$ at the counter, took us ard 15mins..thks to 1 auntie who complain about nearly everything in the restaurant.

Can see from the pic that we look very tired..but still hv an enjoyable time :)